- 246,758 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Have you heard of Terah?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 3, 2015
I have had a really busy few days and yesterday afternoon I was feeling quite overwhelmed with my long list of jobs. I must look tired because someone I saw recently messaged me and asked me when my next day … Continue reading