- 246,409 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- The one about the lighthouse
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Surrounded by God's Love
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 24, 2015
My dad is unwell 😦 and he has had a lot of pain in his shoulder and neck. As I was talking on the phone to my mum yesterday I was asking if he had tried a heat pack. My wife … Continue reading