- 257,292 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one with the space rocket
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 18, 2015
I found watching ‘the Voice’ last night really confusing. One of the contestants I wouldn’t have picked had a choice of coaches wanting them on their team and others who I thought were excellent had no one turn around. Here’s … Continue reading