- 200,035 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- Will we give our best to Jesus?: A Thought for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A thought for Palm Sunday: The Messiah we Want or the Messiah we Need
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 2, 2015
When people ask my daughter what her favourite Christmas present was she says Dopey. The irony of this is that it was probably her least expensive present which I bought for £1 at a car boot sale. We bought my … Continue reading →