- 246,542 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Surrounded by God's Love
- A leap of faith
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The one about the lighthouse
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 9, 2014
Is it just me or are headlines on the internet getting more and more ridiculous? A title that claims that the something has gone viral is actually written before it is even published. Claims of breaking the internet clearly aren’t true … Continue reading →