- 246,968 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- What does Dope mean?
- Access granted?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The One Where I Walked Into A Window
- The windseeker who is afraid of the wind
- The One About Being On A Mission From God
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: November 28, 2014
So I picked my daughter up from Brownies and as we left, another Brownie said to my her ‘I’ll bring it back next week’. I asked my daughter what it was she had given to her friend and she said … Continue reading