- 190,814 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Nothing happened?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- God's Unfailing Love
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
- What does Dope mean?
- Life is like a game of Jenga
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: November 22, 2014
Originally posted on Tim Abbott:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? Last night one of the spiritual development resources that we’ve created for our work with Colchester schools, Sanctum, won the Best Youth Work Resource award at the Christian Youth Work…
Today I am attending a trustee training course. I have to be honest, there are lots of things I would rather be doing than sitting in a training session on a Saturday morning. Apparently trustees ‘have overall control of a … Continue reading