- 195,514 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- It's Good to Pray
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- I am One with Christ and He is with me
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- I am being followed!
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: November 22, 2014
I am privileged to be a trustee with this amazing charity.
Today I am attending a trustee training course. I have to be honest, there are lots of things I would rather be doing than sitting in a training session on a Saturday morning. Apparently trustees ‘have overall control of a … Continue reading