- 257,291 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one with the space rocket
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: November 7, 2014
I had an inspiring conversation recently with a group of people who were children during the WW2. They told me about doodlebugs (missile like flying bombs) and the sound they used to make so that you knew they were coming. … Continue reading