- 260,323 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Jesus is the Redshirt
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: October 17, 2014
I want to tell you about an inspiring walk I had with a courageous woman. This walk was her first trip outdoors following a fall a few weeks earlier that had left her with broken bones. I offered this amazing lady a lift to … Continue reading