- 190,236 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Nothing happened?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: September 30, 2014
Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead (or in my house), may be purely coincidental. Bothers and sisters don’t always get on, especially when there is a large age gap between them. Imagine a situation where a teenage boy … Continue reading