- 210,496 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- A leap of faith
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 22, 2014
Worst experience of politics today. In the East of England our European election ballot paper includes a choice to vote, Ukip, BNP, English Democrats, An Independence from Europe or no 2 eu. These are five out of the 10 choices … Continue reading
Do you remember the scene from Shrek where everyone’s favourite ogre needs someone to take him to Lord Farquaad ‘Pick me, pick me’ shouts Donkey. ‘Anyone?’ says Shrek. Donkey is desperate to be chosen and Shrek is desperate to pick … Continue reading